ASYGN is seeking an Analog / RF IC Design Engineer who will be responsible for the design and validation of high-performance CMOS integrated circuits. The candidate must have a proven record of designing complex mixed signal ICs in state-of-the-art CMOS technologies. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic achiever, objective-driven, and able to work efficiently with both the IC and applications teams.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Ph.D. or M.S in Electrical Engineering degree with experience in analog, RF and/or mixed signal IC development with proven designs into production.
- Ability to lead complex mixed signal chip developments from creation to production
- Strong grasp of analog / RF design techniques at the system and transistor levels
- Strong intuitive and analytical understanding of transistor level design, layout, and simulation
- Hands on experience with designs of high-performance circuits like ADC/DAC converters, low noise amplifiers, precision voltage and current references, LDOs, low jitter PLLs
- Signal processing knowledge strongly desired
- Experience with Cadence and Mentor Graphics tools
- Knowledge and experience with experimental/debug verification in the lab
- Eager for field returns and continuous improvement
- Proficient in written and spoken English and French